Lurong Living WOD#2
“Christine” 3 Rounds
- Men’s Rx- 500 meter Row, 12 Bodyweight Deadlifts, 21 Box Jumps at 24”
- Men’s Scaled- 500 meter Row, 12 Deadlifts at 1/2 body weight, 21 Box Jumps at 16”
- Women’s Rx- 500 meter Row, 12 Bodyweight Deadlifts, 21 Box Jumps at 20”
- Women’s Scaled- 500 meter Row, 12 Deadlifts at 1/2 body weight, 21 Box Jumps at 12”
- Movement Standards:
- “Christine” starts from the standing position and off the rower. The athlete must step onto the rower quickly and start pulling for 500 Meters.
- Both of the athlete’s damper setting and foot settings/straps can be set prior to starting the workout.
- From there, the athlete will move onto their loaded barbell for 12 Deadlifts.
- For the Deadlift, each athlete must clearly demonstrate full hip extension by coming to a full standing position on each rep. This includes the athlete’s knees and hips coming to a lock out and straight arms at the top of each rep. Bouncing the barbell will not be allowed.
- Next, the athlete will transition to 21 Box Jumps.
- For the Box Jumps, the athlete must jump onto the box with two feet and come to a standing position with knees and hips locked out on top of the box. NOTE: Step ups are allowed for the Scaled version but not at the RX level.
- This will continue for three total rounds.